EVAN KIRSTEL - SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER
Massively Grow Your Social Media Community
Evan Kirstelm: 978-761-1524 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas and social media innovation by @EvanKirstel
I am an internationally recognized thought leader and social media influencer in IoT (#1 in 2017), Cloud, Data Security (2016), Health Tech (#9 in 2017), Digital Health (#6 in 2016), B2B Marketing (#5 in 2015), AI, Smart Home, Digital (2017), IIoT (#1 in 2017) and Telecom/Wireless/5G. My connections are a "Who's Who" in these technologies, I am in the top 10 most mentioned/re-tweeted by CMOs and CIOs (2016) and have been recently named 5th most influential B2B marketeer in the US. My social media “Klout" score is 81 and rising!
With 25+ years of sales, alliances and biz dev experience in Telecom and IT, I bring a unique perspective on opportunities in the Unified Communications & Collaboration landscape, including deep knowledge of social, mobile, and the voice/video/web collaboration market and cloud technology.
I am a member of Influencer Marketing programs at Huawei, IBM and Dell EMC. My clients include CenturyLink, GENBAND, Ericsson, West Corp, Broadsoft, Xactly, 128 Technology, Qualcomm, Panasonic and many others.
Engagement via social media requires patience and commitment, and by working together we can engage new B2B prospects and business partners by adding 1000+ new, relevant social media followers per month. The combination of my social media influence, social business know-how and passion for sales networking will help you drive visibility and engagement with influencers, customers, analysts, journalists, CXOs et al, while cutting through the noise to generate leads and set up tomorrow's sale.
Here are just some examples of services we can provide you through my network of B2B influencers and collaborators:
- Social Media Marketing – Twitter (such as @evankirstel and many others), Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram and other social media content development and delivery on a daily weekly, custom, trade show and other events to nearly 300,000 followers. Please visit my website for more http://www.evankirstel.com/
- Thought Leadership - we can provide articles of 3-500 or more words on the topics mentioned below on a weekly basis beginning with approval of topics and payment with social media promotion after completion. Examples would be weekly articles on trending topics such as feature benefits, tech, and other topics.
I can send examples or you can review many of them on my Linkedin account here which can be published on your website, Linkedin and/or publications such as TelecomReseller.com, UCStrategies.com, Forbes.com and others.
- Executive Interviews & CEO social media mentoring - profile development and C-level assistance as well as ongoing interviews with key executives to get viewers and customers to "know more about you" in collaboration with colleagues such as Dez Blanchfield, Tom Cross, Kevin Jackson and others
- Speaking Engagements - C-level, sales, marketing, customer or other audience presentations.
- Staff Engagement and Advocacy - provide an indepth look at corporate social media engagement as a vital element for improved corporate communications throughout all levels and divisions. Transform your employees and other stakeholders into a social marketing engine by amplifying social media and online marketing effort.
- Webinars/Podcasts - monthly webinars moderated by EK to review key new announcements. EK would promote, moderate, provide content review, be involved in rehearsal and then promote archive afterward as 90% of the viewers don't come to the "live" webinar but come to the archive which they can listen to (that is, the webinar can also be a podcast) if properly designed.
- Customer Case Studies - independent contact with customers to get their views.
- Newsletter development and/or Newsletter distribution - create and/or distribute weekly (recommended) to get you on the radar.
- Onsite event, crisis and trade show attendance – onsite participation, content creation, curation and collaboration on press and other types of public relations including introductions.
- Brochures and customer content – customer centric flyers and other types of content for customer/channel use.
- White Papers – indepth research and analysis on a particular technology, product and/or corporate vision.
- Training Videos – quick topic videos.
- Channel Sales - partner acquisition, lead generation and thought leadership for partners websites to help them help sell your products.
- Professional Services - consulting and advisory services on products, services, corporate vision, strategy and business development.
- Special Marketing Topics - EK is involved with many different B2B market such as digital health. You can find more here.
- Kirstel Social Selling Strategy – incorporate the KSS engagement via social selling is more than just social media requiring enhanced sales training, communications skills and new technology. With KSS the next-gen sales staff can “meet” new B2B prospects, gain revenue, lower costs and importantly shorten the sales cycle. Click here for details on the 7-phase approach to KSS and companion iPhone/iPad app.
Thank you for your business and look forward to working with you.
SERVICES-SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social ConsultancyAdvice on best practices, tools, and techniques for B2B social success.
CEO CoachingGuide, mentor and coach CXO's in their social media presence and audience.
Social Media MonitoringUse best of breed social media listening tools and tactics to identify trends and opportunities.
Community ManagementMassively grow a community of influencers, potential customers and business partners.
Content DevelopmentGhost writing and blogging for thought leadership.
Strategy ConsultancyGet your sales team up to speed on the current social lingo, drivers opportunities for social selling.
HOW WE DO IT
BUILD a large community on Twitter and LinkedIn that will translate into leads
CURATE (via co-managing your Social Identities) highly relevant, targeted content to grow your base of LinkedIn connections and Twitter followers (10-x per day)
RETWEET and SHARE your content daily to my followers , www.UCstrategies.com and related accounts (net 200K followers!) My engagement @EvanKirstel earned 15 MILLION impressions last month!
ENGAGE tech journalists, partners, customers, high profile end-users, and analysts with RTs, mentions and insights around your offer. I assist with analyst relations outreach efforts to ensure your message is strong and unique.
ENHANCE Competitive Intelligence with a focus on outbound social media messaging
GROW your “Klout” in social business through increased relevant followers (est. new 1000+/month), likes, mentions, replies(as measured monthly via Twitter Analytics: https://analytics.twitter.com )
FOLLOW and TRACK activity on competitors using an array of tools to co-opt their followers; engage the followers of your competitors and business partners daily to create a virtuous circle of new followers
Evan worked in my team for more than 4 years, growing AudioCodes largest partner from almost nothing to more than $10M during that time. Evan was very successful not just expanding our business, but also establishing AudioCodes a preferred partner, while building trust and relationships at all levels of that partner. Evan is a very smart sales and business development executive, with deep understanding of technology, market trends, and customer needs, with the ability to translate all that into successful business initiatives that lead to increased revenue and market share. I wholeheartedly recommend Evan. He will make significant contributions to any organization he decides to join.
By Ilan Bluvstein, Senior Account Executive at VOX Network Solutions
We worked together @ HSS/FSS, where Evan was handling East Coast sales and I was representing our company's SIP product line. Evan has a good mix of business and technical skills and can stand his own ground in front of customers. I appreciated his no-nonsense approach and enjoyed the time we worked together. Besides being a good corporate citizen, he is also a great guy to hang around with.
By Arjun Roychowdhury - Vice President, Technology at Aricent Group
Evan has taken social media to the next level. Growing from a few thousand to more than 75,000 and more everyday, Evan has become one of the top social media “influencers” by a number of leading social media publications. He is agile, persistence and responsive by increasing and curating client content to gain and retain followers. His new initiative TweetMeets integrates social media marketing with sales/revenue lead generation driving ROI higher. I would strongly recommend Evan for any business development, revenue and/or social media marketing effort.
By Thomas Cross, Managing Editor UCom Apps, Cloud Comm, SkypeUserForum, Social Business College, iFlipTips, RewardsVIPClub
Evan Kirstel is an extremely creative business development professional who worked on my team during the rapid growth of Acme Packet prior to its sale to Oracle in 2013. He built strong relationships with the global partners he managed that led to success for both the partners and Acme Packet. He possesses the perfect blend of business savvy and technical acumen to build winning partnerships. During his time on my team he identified and became expert in the use of social media for the purpose of building partnerships in the new economy. He has leveraged that expertise into a growing consultancy and I recommend him highly.
By Marty Falaro, Oracle-Global Sales & Business Development Leader